Neighbor know My Name

This dirty imagine is dedicated to Miranda_Lynn.......Love ya :)

______________________________________________________________________________

“Help I have fallen and can't get up,” Harry called from the other room. “Life Alert!” You smiled at how silly he was acting making references to commercials about old people.

“Stop being lazy, Harry,” you replied focusing your attention back to the new episode of your favorite show.

“Please it’s an emergency,” he pleaded. You sighed and got up from your perch on the couch. You quickly paused the TV and went to see what was up with Harry.

“This better be good,” you started walking into your bedroom, but stopped when you got a glimpse of Harry. He was sprawled out on the bed naked. “I thought you said you fell,” you grinned rolling your eyes at the silly boy lying on the bed.

“I did,” he pouted. “I fell and hurt my little friend.” You slowly made your way over to the bed slipping off your shirt and tossing it across the room.

“I guess I can fix it,” you smiled grabbing his braids and pulling him closer.

You swiftly climbed on top of him letting his hands explore your curves. You planted small kisses along his collarbone as he unhooked your bra. He gently rolled you over so he was in control. You smiled as he slipped off your pajama shorts.

Sighs of pleasure escaped your mouth as his tongue explored your inner thighs. Once you came he quickly flipped you over so that you were on all fours not hesitating to begin stroking you deeply. As he pounded hard you moaned his name.

“Harry,” you moaned gripping the sheets tightly to control your screams. “Fuck.”

You began to scream louder as he slowed down to concentrate on hitting your G-spot just right.  *Knock Knock*, you heard but Harry ignored it and continued to thrust faster. You knees began to go weak as you neared your climax.

He wrapped his arm around your waist to steady your balance. You were squeezing the sheets so tightly your knuckles were turning white. *Knock Knock Knock*, you heard again and this time Harry couldn’t take it. It was completely killing the mood.

“Who the fuck,” Harry yells as he quickly pulls on his basketball shorts to answer the door. He storms to the door only to find a note. He scoffed quietly as he read.

To the inhabitants of 21B,

 "My man Harry, high five to you for managing to get some ass every night. Seriously, you are my hero! However, when it's five in the morning, I don't want to hear the sounds of your 99 cent mattress squeaking while some girl is screaming your name so loud that people in Africa and China can hear it. Perhaps it's time to upgrade your mattress to one without cheap ass springs or to invest in some sound proof walls. Maybe you should do both! 

- Your neighbor in 22B

“Babe, Who’s at the door,” you called growing impatient from waiting.

“Nobody,” Harry replied balling up the note and tossing it on the floor. 

He mumbled something unintelligible towards his neighbor’s door, then slammed the door returning back to you. He grinned when he saw you laying on the bed seductively wrapped in the sheets playing with your legs. 

“Where was I,” he smiled climbing back on top of you tossing his shorts across the room. “I’m gonna make you scream louder this time.”