Jupitar Love

So, ummm.....This is a bit awkward but some people have messaged me asking to do some Rated-R  imagines. You see the way my brain is set up >_< But anyway, I wrote this because some people have been asking me. Let me remind you that this is my first time writting these and I have no Idea what...umm...sex is like, so yeahhh (You can smell the awkward)

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

(Y/N) splashed in the pool, yelling as her friends continuously squirted her with water guns. She glanced over at me, a smile on her face. I stared at her, watching as she got out of the water. My eyes followed a water droplet as it disappeared down the front of her bikini, and I wished that we were alone so that I could taste her skin. *GIF*

“Hey, baby,” she purred, sitting on my lap. “Why aren’t you swimming?”

“I prefer to watch,” I mumbled, my eyes still glued on her breasts. Slowly, I looked up at her face, grinning in what I hope was an innocent face.

She smirked, taking a moment to gently press her lips against mine. I pulled her closer, leaning back so that she was lying on top of me. My hands rested on her hips, while my lips began greedily licking at the water droplets on her neck.

“I think it’s time to take a trip to the bed,” she whispered.

I grinned and allowed her to lead me away from our friends, who were too busy playing Marco Polo to notice our absence. We barely made into the house before I pounced. My lips hungrily kissed hers, trying to drink in every ounce of her. I lifted her up, carrying her the rest of the way.

After I had placed her onto the bed, I wasted no time in joining her. My fingers untied her bikini top. The goosebumps along her flesh, turned me on even more, and I lowered my lips onto her right breast, tracing the curve of her nipple with my tongue. My hands busied themselves with removing her bikini bottoms, and I smirked when I felt how wet she was.

(Y/N) rolled us over so that she was on top. Her fingers tugged at my swimming trunks, easily removing the material. I eyed her lustfully as she positioned herself on top of me before she gently lowered herself down. My hands gripped her waist, and my hips moved in rhythm with her movements.

She bounced up and down, tossing her head back in ecstasy. Her hips met mine, and I bit my lip, enjoying the way her body felt. Her eyes locked with mine, lust filling her gaze.

“Fuck, baby,” I groaned, flipping the two of us over. I positioned her so that she was doggystyle before beginning to thrust. Her hands gripped the headboard tightly, as I pounded in and out. Her loud screams and pants were echoing around the room, encouraging my erratic movements.

“Oh!” she gasped out in surprise as I hit her G-spot. “Right there! Oh, right there.”

I repeated the action, this time going deeper. Her legs began to shake, and I moved faster, feeling my body get closer to climaxing. I smirked in satisfaction as she hit her climax, and the feeling of her orgasm was enough to send me into my own.

“How about we go in the shower?” she suggested, a playful smile already forming on her face.

“Shit,” I muttered. “I’m down for it.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Soooo............um..............how was it? So as I was writting this and listening to my music. Grind On Me by Pretty Ricky had came on. How Ironic :)