Forrest Gump

I feel so bad about Miley Cyrus. She broke down on stage because her dog had passed away. He's In a better place now. I honestly love Miley Cyrus and It's sad to see her like this.

R.I.P Floyd

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

Your POV

I stand nervously in the parking lot beside Harry’s car. He pauses for a moment to talk to a couple teammates before heading over to me. I take a moment to admire his muscular build. His eyes shine with mischief and untold secrets making me fall even more in love with him.

“H-Hey,” I stutter nervously as he approaches. “Nice catch,” I joke. “Did you hear me cheering for you?”

“Are you kidding me?” he laughs. “Everyone in the whole stadium can hear you! You were the only person going ‘Run forty-four’!”

I smile. “Yeah,” I pause for a second to dig in my bag. “Actually, I wanted to return your jersey.”

“Oh,” his face falls for a moment as though he’s disappointed. “You could’ve kept it. It’s the old jersey anyways.”

“Hey, Harry,” I look at him. “Can I - can I tell you something?”

“Sure,” he unlocks the car door.

“I think I’m in love with you,” I blurt.

He freezes, and he looks at me with a mixture of shock and disbelief written all over his face. *GIF* I watch him nervously playing with my hands. After a few seconds of silence, he sighs.

“C’mon, (Y/N),” he opens his car door without looking me in the eyes, “you don’t mean that. We’re just friends, OK.”

I want to protest and explain how he’s always running through my mind, but something causes the words to choke up in my throat. Silently, I slide into the passenger seat of the car. I can hear Harry shuffling around, but I manage to avoid looking at him. When we finally arrive at my house, I leap out of the car.

“(Y/N),” Harry calls out to me as I make my way to the front door. I turn around to face him frowning when I see his awkward facial expression. “We’re still friends, right?”

“Yeah,” I call back. Without waiting for a response, I bolt inside my house. I knew that there was a high chance he was going to bring up that we’re-just-friends excuse, but I knew what I was feeling.

I was madly in love with Harry, the school football star and my best friend.