Happy and Sad Veggies

“OK,” he says placing his slice of pizza on the table. “What about celery? I think that’s a happy vegetable.”

You shake your head, *GIF* and drop your pizza onto your plate. “Nah, celery is definitely an in between vegetable. It doesn’t know where it’s going with life,” you smile at his face. “It wants to be happy, but it’s just so damn sad.”

“I give up!” he throws his hands in the air. “You don’t think any vegetable is happy!”

“Carrots are a happy vegetable,” you say shrugging nonchalantly. “Collard greens are also pretty happy.”

“Oh my goodness,” he shakes his head dramatically. “Collard greens are sad.”

“They’re happy,” you protest.

“Sad.”

“Happy.”

“Sad.”

“Happy.”

“They’re practically like spinach!” he yells. You pause for a moment to ponder this theory, and Harry takes a large bite out of his pizza. “The two of them are twins.”

“Yes, but they would be fraternal. Spinach is grumpy while collard greens are happy,” you pluck him on the nose gently.

“You’re wrong,” he mutters.

“I’m right.”

Harry stares at you for a moment before releasing a loud war cry and tackling you to the ground. You scream in shock as he pins you down. You try to wriggle away, but you’re stopped by his fingers attacking your sides.

“Harry!” you scream his name in between your fits of giggles. “Stop tickling me!”

“What was that, (Y/N)?” he asks pretending like he couldn’t hear you. “I think you asked me to keep tickling you!” You try to roll over to protect your stomach, but he relentlessly continues his attack. “I might stop if you admit that collard greens are a sad veggie.”

“Fine! Collard greens are sad!” you scream. His hands leave your sides, and you gasp for air. “I don’t like you,” you say playfully.

“That’s because you love me,” he says proudly.

You attempt to protest, but he quickly kissed you before jogging over to the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” you ask.

“I’m going to get some Pepsi,” he says. “You want some?”

“I’m fine,” you reply gesturing to your drink.

Harry opens his fridge before leaning in to inspect the contents of the fridge. You rest against the sofa as you watch him search for his beverage. You weren’t entirely sure what higher powers existed, but you were glad that they gave you a man as wonderful as Harry.