Should've kissed you

Harry's POV

I ran my fingers through my hair as I drove through the city. All I could think about was (Y/N). I had taken her on the perfect date, made her the perfect food, and yet I knew there was one area I had screwed up on.

I should’ve kissed her.

God, the regret was driving me crazy, and I struggled to keep my focus on the road. I fantasized about my hands gently holding her face while she nervously bites her lip. I would gently lower my lips on hers, and everything would fall into place so perfectly. Except, I didn’t kiss her. In fact, I left her standing outside of her house like the idiot I was. I had so many opportunities, and I just couldn’t do it.

Desperate to get my mind off of (Y/N), I flick on the radio. Chris Brown’s voice filled the car belting out the lyrics of Should’ve Kissed You. WOW! Great timing. (not) I quickly turned my car into a U-turn and sped down the road.

When I pulled into (Y/N)’s driveway, she was still standing by her door. I leapt out of the car and ran over to her not caring about how insane I probably looked.

“Hey, Harry, what are - “

Before she could finish, I crashed my lips on hers. My hands tightly gripped her waist pulling her body. *GIF*

“I just came to get my kiss,” I whispered allowing my lips to brush against hers.