The Next Level

This Imagine is dedicated to Allyssa_Styles23 because she liked some of my Imagines. If your reading this Allyssa_Styles23, your amaZAYN. Much love, xoxo.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You stumbled blindly as Harry lead you through the darkness. “Where are we going?” you asked, reaching out your arms fumbling through the darkness.

“You’ll see,” he replied, even though you couldn’t see him you could tell he was smiling.

After traveling for what had seemed like forever, you finally stopped. Harry guided you so that you were sitting in a chair. “I’ll be right back,” he said.

“Wait, don’t leave me,” you called, but he was already gone. After waiting for a few moments, a single spotlight flicked on in the room revealing a huge stage in front of you. You were in an auditorium. 

You were about to question it, but music stopped you. The melody of Chris Brown’s “I love you” filled the auditorium. You watched as Harry gracefully flowed to the beat of the song in the way only Harry can. After the song was over you applauded, cheering loudly.

“Thank you. Thank you,” he smiled, taking a bow. “But that wasn’t the reason I brought you here.”

“What is it?” you asked, eyeing him curiously. 

He smiled, liking the fact that he had your curiosity. He snapped his fingers and another spotlight came on revealing a sign.

“Will,” you read, tilting your head to the side in confusion. He snapped his fingers again revealing another word.

“You,” you read. He could tell you were getting impatient, so he began snapping until all the words were revealed.

“Will you come on tour with me?” You read, gasping when you realized what he was asking you. The boys only brought the girls they were serious about on tour. By asking you to come with him, Harry was taking your relationship to the next level, something you had been dreaming about forever.

“Yes. Yes!” You cheered, bolting onto the stage and throwing your arms around him. *GIF* He wrapped his arms around your waist leaning so that your lips were inches away from his.

“I love you, (Y/N),” he whispered, closing the tiny space letting his lips brush yours. 

“I love you too,” you replied, and you knew you did. You would remember this day forever, the day Harry made it legit.