Thank you all, very much

Hiiii :) So i'm back but not for good. I know that I haven't posted in 4 months but these AP courses are no joke. I need to keep my gpa at a 4.0 or above or else I won't get into my top colleges.

As much as it pains me to say, but i'm quitting writing on Wattpad for good. I would love to continue writing for you guys but my education is very important to me. Thanks for all of the messages while I was gone, I read them and I tried to reply to most of you all.

Thank you all for accepting me into your 1D fandom 2 years ago. Who would've thought that I would make it this big on Wattpad? But most importantly, thank you all for being you. If it wasn't for y'all, I would've never started to write Harry Styles imagines. I would have never touched many people's hearts and inspire them to write their own book. I would have never met some amazing people.

Although I won't be able to reach my goal of 5 or more books on Wattpad, I'm really glad that I made it to 3. Although I won't be writing, that doesn't mean that y'all have to stop messaging me. I will be on my wattpad every now and then.

Once again, thank you. It really means alot to me guys <3

-Karla Dixon (15)

-Chicago, IL

-August 11, 2014-December 22, 2015