Birthday Sex

Harry walked into the bedroom smirking when he saw you sprawled out on the bed wearing your black lingerie with a rose in your hand. His eyes traveled up and down your body as he slowly approached you. Smiling, you crawled over to him pulling him onto the bed.

“What’s all this for?” he asks.

“It’s your birthday gift,” you purr. You allow your hand to travel up his chest enjoying the way his muscles felt underneath your fingers. “Do you like it?”

“I love it,” he whispers.

You slowly lean up bringing your lips to his. Harry’s mouth moved against yours sending tingles running up and down your body. As he lays you down, you’re aware of his shirt and pants flying across the room. You kiss him again this time allowing your legs to wrap around his waist. He positions himself so that his hips are grinding into yours causing you to release a moan.

Harry’s fingers begin massaging your thighs and you grip his shoulders tightly. As his lips move to your neck, you feel his fingers sliding your bra and panties off. You tug off his boxers before gently grasping his manhood. Your hand begins to move up and down causing Harry's eyes to squeeze shut.

“Fuck,” he whispers. “Oh, shit, damn, that’s good.”

You move your hand faster enjoying the look of pleasure on his face. He finishes on your hand his fingers gripping the sheets so tight that his knuckles have turned white. You smile at him, but before you can say something, he’s entered you.

“Oh,” you arch your back loving the feel of him inside you.

“Shit, (Y/N), you feel so damn good,” he murmurs.

You scream out his name as he strokes your G-spot, and he smirks. You squirm underneath him unable to hold still. He picks up the pace, and you tighten your legs around him. When he hits your G-spot again, you claw at his back trying to relieve yourself of the pleasure. It only takes a final thrust for the two of you to reach your climax.

“Baby,” he says as he kisses you. “This is the best birthday I’ve ever had.”