Abuse

Harry's POV-

I rubbed my head as I walked into the bathroom. (Y/N) stood in the mirror analyzing her self. I leaned against the doorframe watching as she gently poked a large handprint that was practically embedded into her skin. She sniffed and turned to her other side revealing an area where she had recently gotten stitches.

“Hey,” I called out to her. She jumped in surprise, staring at me horror.

“What are you doing?” she quickly pulled her shirt back down. “Shouldn’t you have knocked.”

“It’s my house,” I replied. I reached out for her, frowning when she shrank away from my hand. “Damn, why are you so stubborn?” I pull her closer ignoring her panicked yell.

She stiffens against my touch, but I don’t care. I rest my chin on her shoulder eyeing our reflection in the mirror. I watch myself as my hands wander along her skin. She shivers when my fingers brush her bruises, but she doesn’t move away.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“No you don’t,” she shakes her head. 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I yell. I shove her away watching in sick satisfaction as she crashes into the mirror. She grabs her head, screaming in pain. I approach her cautiously watching her when she tries to back away. “You see what you made me do?", I screamed at (Y/N)

“Leave me alone,” She trips and falls on the tile. “Go away!”

I grab her ankle and drag her towards me pinning her body underneath mine. She stares at me wide-eyed as though she’s waiting for the next blow. I gently caress her cheek enjoying the way she flinches.

“You test my patience,” I whisper harshly. She squeezes her eyes shut, and I kiss her temple. “Mmm. I love you.”

I see tears forming in her eyes but I still continued to kiss her

Your POV-

*Few hours later*

Harry had went out with the guys and you decided that you had enough....You needed to leave Harry.

You threw your clothes in the bag rushing to get out of the house. You grabbed the last of your things, gave the room one last look, then quickly exited the room. You managed to make it out the front door successfully when you saw Harry standing in the driveway holding his keys. He raised an eyebrow at you, and you nervously swallowed.

“Hey,” he muttered. “What’s all that?”

“Nothing,” you said quickly. You shoved the bag behind you, hoping that your boyfriend didn’t see the bags.

“You going somewhere?” He asked.

“No,” you bit your lip. “It’s nothing.”

He walked over to you, roughly grabbing your arm. You whimpered loudly dropping the bag on the ground. “You were leaving?” he asked.

“N-no,” you stuttered.

Harry’s eyes moved across to street to where one of your elderly neighbors was watching the scene in awe. Harry put his keys in his pocket, narrowing his eyes at the old woman.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” he yelled. “Get your old ass back in your motherfucking house!”

The woman left quickly, and Harry looked back at you, tightening his grip on your arm. He dragged in the house. You watched him in fear as he slammed the door shut. He approached you raising his hand as though he was going to hit you.

“The fuck is wrong with you?” he hissed. “You think you’re going to leave me like that.” His hand connected with your jaw sending you to the floor. “Get the fuck up.” *GIF*

You slowly get to your feet trying to keep from crying. He grabs your face, forcing you to look at him.

“You aren’t leaving, OK?”

You just stood there crying, wishing that you have escaped.