Rock the boat

Your POV

I sat on the bed, watching as Harry struggled to keep the nail polish on my nails. He swore loudly as he got on my skin, causing me to erupt in giggles. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow, and I offered him a small smile.

“This is harder than it looks, ya know?” he said, gesturing to my half manicured hand. “I don’t know why I offered to do this.”

“You offered because you love me so much,” I cooed. He glanced up at me, a skeptical look on his face.

“Yeah, I love you,” he muttered. “But I can’t stay in these damn lines.”

He looked back down at my nails, sighing in frustration. I personally didn’t care about the way they looked, but Harry was so cute when he was focused.

“Hey, Harry,” I said as he began to carefully begin painting my other fingers.

“Yeah, babe?”

“Why do you love me?”

He looked up at me, a playful smile on his face. “I love you because you’re beautiful and independent and smart. Not to mention that you know how to rock the boat.”

“What?” I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

“You know how to rock the boat,” he shrugged. “You do all that freaky shit in bed. Speaking of freaky shit in bed…”

I frowned. “My nails have to dry, Harry.”

___________________________________________________________________________

The video on the side is Rock The Boat by Aaliyah....She died the day that they got done shooting this video, in a plane crash. 

R.I.P Aaliyah 

January 16, 1979 – August 25, 2001