Are you cheating on me?

Your POV

I slipped into the house and flipped the lights on downstairs. “Holy shit,” I gasped, nearly shitting myself, when I saw Harry sitting on the couch in the living room. “Why are you still up?”

“Where have you been?” He asked, ignoring my question.

I kicked off my heels, rolling my eyes at him. I knew where this was going. I just wish I had taken that weed from my girl. At least that would make this so much more bearable. “Out,” I replied, walking past him into the kitchen.

He followed me. “You didn’t answer my question?” He snapped, crossing his arms across his chest and blocking me from the fridge.

“Why does it matter?” I replied getting aggravated with his bullshit. I place my hands on my hips, eyeing him.

“You were out all night, and didn’t once call to update me,” He growled, raising his voice at me.

“You’re not my father. I don’t have to tell you where I’m going,” I shot back, glaring at him. “I’m my own woman. I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do.” I was two seconds away from smacking the shit out of him.

“Are you cheating on me?” He asked, raising his eyebrows at me. “Cause if you are—”

“What?” I exclaimed, cutting him off. *GIF* “Am I cheating on you? How could you think that? I’ve been nothing, but faithful to you. I come home to you, and I love you Harry. What more do you want me to do? Why don’t you trust me?”

“I do trust you,” He sighed, but I didn’t wait for him to finish.

“What the fuck Harry. No you don’t,” I exclaimed, throwing my arms up in frustration. “You are always clocking me and asking a million questions, when I’m even a few seconds late. You might as well find someone else, if you can’t find a way to trust me.”

“What are you saying?” He asked, his mood softening a little.

“I’m saying we might as well end this, if you can’t trust me,” I replied, sighing heavily.

“But I don’t want to lose you,” he admitted. He crossed the room, and tried to pull me into a hug, but I pushed him away.

“No Harry,” I snapped, anger overcoming me. “I’m sick of your shit. I don’t need you. You don’t even trust me.”

I headed into the living room, grabbing my keys and purse. “No please don’t leave,” Harry pleaded, grabbing my hand. “Let’s just talk about this.”

“No Harry,” I replied, snatching my hand away from him. “You will never change.”

“I’m sorry,” He cried, but I ignored him. I threw open the door, but before I left I glanced one last time at Harry.

“I have nothing more to say to you,” I said, then I disappeared into the darkness.