Feenin'

Harry’s POV

I walked out of the jewelry store holding the bag of gifts I had gotten you for Christmas. I don’t know what possessed me to go out and buy half a damn jewelry store for you, but I wasn’t upset. Normally, I would by my girlfriends teddy bears and call it a day, yet I couldn’t stomach the thought of buying a gift as cheesy as that. You were special to me and I wanted to show you that you were special.

Damn, I’m feenin for you. Each second away from you has my ass over here going crazy. It’s like I can’t even stop thinking about you. I don’t even have a mind of my own anymore; it’s all blown on you.

“Hey, (Y/N),” I call out  to you when I spot you admiring dresses. *GIF* “What’s going on?”

“Nothing,” your eyes drift down to my shopping bag. “Damn, is that why you were in Jared so long?”

“I got to have my girl look good,” I murmur. You allow me to pull you in for a hug.

“Why do you always buy me gifts?” you ask.

“Because I’m hooked on you,” I reply. “There’s nothing that I’d rather do than spend every last dime on you. You’re my girl, my joy, and I got to make sure that you’re comfortable.”

You grin immediately pulling me in for a kiss. When I feel your lips on mine, I already knew that I was feenin for you.