"Liam and I are just friends"

If you want a dedication, all you have to do is like my Imagines and my story stalked :)

FMOIG: Karla_Baeee_14

_______________________________________________________________________________

“I love you,” Harry whispered, wrapping his arms around you burying his face in your neck.

“I love you too,” you smiled, giggling at how his breath was tickling your neck.

“Really?” he asked pulling away from you sharply. 

“Why do you seem so surprise?” you asked raising your eyebrows at him. 

He looked away shyly. “I thought I had lost the race to your heart,” he admitted. “I thought Liam had won.” *GIF*

“Liam?” You laughed. “Liam and I are just friends.”

You watched Harry sigh in relief. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. “There was no competition. You always had my heart. Maybe I don’t tell you this enough, but I love you for you Harry,” You began. “No one’s like you, and no one treats me like you do.”

You stand on your tippy toes, bringing your lips to his kissing him sweetly. “No one kisses me like you do. No one has me in the kitchen cooking for them like you do,” you giggled, playing with his curls. “But most of all no one drives me crazy like you do.”

“I drive you crazy?” He smirked raising his eyebrows at you. 

"Or course. All the time", you said while kissing him again