Meeting Your Family

This Imagine Is dedicated to HarryStylesObssessed because they like alot of my Imagines and I thought that was sweet....So thank you!!! Much Love, xoxo.

___________________________________________________________________________

You and Harry were on the way to your parents house. He nervously tapped his fingers against the steering wheel eyes focused on the road. *GIF*

“Harry, Are you okay,” you giggled. You almost never see Harry nervous, so him being so vulnerable was weird.

“What if they don’t like me,” he asks pulling into the driveway of your parents house.

You take your hand and place in on Harry’s reassuring him. “They’ll love you Harry,” you soothed. “Just like I love you.” You leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, then exited the car. Harry trudged slowly behind you as you made your way to the door. 

“Just be yourself,” you say fixing Harry’s jacket. “They’ll have to love their new son in law.”

“Yes, but they don’t know that yet-,” he started, but your mom opening the door cut him off.

“(Y/N),” she exclaimed wrapping you into a large hug. You could already smell your favorite foods cooking in the kitchen. “She’s here” She was yelling into the house. She took your hand and lead you into the house with Harry trailing at your heels.

“We missed you so much,” she beamed not noticing Harry at first. “I’m sorry how rude of me,” she exclaimed stopping to look at Harry. “I’m (Y/M/N),” she grinned glancing at Roc. He stuck his hand out for her to shake, but she pulled him into a hug.

“(Y/N) had told me so much about you, Harry,” she spilled turning off to head back to the kitchen. “(Y/N) we missed you.” You took Harry’s hand and followed your mom into the kitchen only to be greeted by your many sisters and brothers.

You alternated hugging your little brothers and sisters. Then turned to introduce Harry. “Guys this is Harry,” you started pointing at your fiance. “Harry this is Amanda and Adam.” You picked up little Adam and kissed him on the cheek. It felt good to be home again. 

“Dinner,” your mom called summoning everyone to the table. You followed your brother and sister for food sitting next to Harry at the table.
___
After dinner, your dad decided to integrate Harry. He was had asked so many questions and you were getting sick of it. “So Harry,” he continued arching his eyebrows at Harry. “What do you do for a living?”

You eyed your dad hoping this would be the end of the questions. You sent Harry a reassuring look before he spoke. “Actually I’m a performer,” he smiled immediately gaining the attention from by 13 year old sister Amanda who was dying to be a performer.

“You’re famous??,” she exclaimed cutting my dad off. What planet has she been living on? “Have you met Beyonce? What about Miley Cyrus ?” She was shooting out questions so fast you were wondering how she had time to breath.

“Calm yourself,” you mom scolded Amanda focusing her attention back to Harry. “Let the boy talk.”

“Yes I’m apart of the biggest boy band on the planet, it's called One Direction,” he finished. Your sister gasped with excitement about to go on again but a look from your mother shut her up.

“So that means you go on tour,” your dad replied raising his eyebrows at Harry. “And as I see it there are a lot of temptations on tour.”

Your father thought he had Harry, but Harry replied without hesitation. “I love your daughter sir,” he began looking your dad in the eye. “With all my heart. I wouldn’t do anything to ruin that. Actually I asked her to marry me.” You scanned the table taking in all the shocked expressions. They sat like that for a moment , then your mother spoke.

“My baby’s getting married,” she whispered tears of joy in her eyes. “She’s growing up. She’s getting married.” She walked over to you and wrapped her arms around you, then she did the same with Harry. 

“Welcome to the family,” your dad smiled firmly shaking Harry’s hand.

The rest of the night was filled with excitement, wedding plans, and family bonding. You grinned as you sat on the couch watching Harry play cars with your baby brother. He would be such a good father. Harry joined you on the couch and wrapped his arm around you.

“See that wasn’t so bad,” you smiled poking him. 

“Yeah, it wasn’t,” he grinned. “Now all we have to do is tell my parents.” You were caught off guard by his statement and he could see it in your face. “Don’t worry. Just be yourself,” he smiled mocking you. You rolled your eyes at him, then gently rested your head on his chest hoping you wouldn’t say something stupid.