Wait No More

This Imagine is dedicated to my bestfriend Glorious and my new friend Marlea :) Follow them @Mysticlove23 and @hazstyles1994

_____________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I stumbled into the house after Harry. He crashed his lips to mine his hands already wandering up my shirt. I pressed up against him, closing the already little space between us. I wanted no space between us. I paused pulling his shirt over his head. I admired his toned body, before he scooped me into his arms reattaching his lips to mine.

He carried me to his bedroom carefully laying me on his sheets. He smirked, “I thought you said you wanted to take it slow.”

“Shhh,” I smiled, pulling him towards me.

My heart was racing, as he slipped off my shirt. His lips latched onto a small portion of my neck, and I let out a small moan. I found myself moaning out in pleasure as his hands slowly wandered into my shorts. My nails dug into his back as he toyed with my wetness.

“Harry,” I moaned, as I neared my climax. But before I could he pulled away.

I eyed him reaching for his belt. “Oh you wanna play games now,” I teased. He slid off my shorts smiling.

“Nope, that was just the warm up.”

All this waiting was killing me. He spread my legs a mischievous smile crossing his face. He ran his hands down my inner thighs teasing me. “What are you waiting for?” I panted, eyeing him lustfully.

He smiled, teasing me with his tip. “Trust me babe,” He whispered. “It’s worth the wait.”