Photo Album

I know that some people might not care but The Ultimate Warrior from WWE just passed away today.....He was just on Monday Night Raw yesterday and at Wrestlemania 2 days ago and he was inducted at the Hall Of Fame.......R.I.P This is really sad :(  BUT THE IMAGINES MUST GO ON!!!!!!! Enjoy :)

____________________________________________________________________________

"Babe, come here," Harry, your boyfriend, called. "I wanna show you something."

You followed his voice to where he was in the living room. He motioned you over to where he was sitting. “What is it?” You asked, settling on the couch next to him.

"I wanted to show you these pictures."

You laughed, when you saw your old middle school photos. “Oh my God! No,” you gasped, hiding your face in shame. “Where did you find these?”

He flipped the page to another set of horrifying photos. “I was just looking around.”

He flipped through photo after photo, until he stopped at a familiar one. “You remember this?” He asked, pointing at a photo in the top right corner.

“Of course. How could I forget? That was the day we met way back in..”

“High school,” He finished, smirking at the picture of the two of you covered in mud. “We were partners for that class bonding thing. I remember you fell in the mud, and I had to carry you all the way back so you could change.”

“We were best friends ever since,” you smiled, playfully punching him in the shoulder. “Oh my gosh you remember that one.” You pointed to another photo of the two of you together. In the photo, Harry was holding up a gigantic sign that read ‘prom.’

“Yep. I remember I had to get Liam to help me with the letters.”

You smiled. “That was when we really started dating.” He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you close as you took a trip back down memory lane.

There were pictures from when you graduated and when you went off to college. There was even a picture of Harry passed out in your living room after a wild college party. *GIF* You flipped through tons of memories. “Look, there’s when I caught the bouquet at Zayn’s wedding,” you pointed out.

“Yeah,” He replied, taking a closer look at the photo. “Zayn kept recommending jewelry shops to me for the rest of the night.”

You turned one last page and stopped, when you recognized the last photo. “And last but not least the day we moved in together.” You smiled happily as you remembered the day like it was yesterday. You went to close the book, but Harry stopped you.

You stared at him in confusion. “But that’s the end of it.”

“Is it?” Harry asked, turning another page revealing five new photos you had never seen before.

“What’s this?” You gasped, taking a closer look at the photos. In each photo, Harry was holding a different word.

You read them aloud, “Will. You. Marry. Me. ?” It took you a moment to get, but you were speechless. After you had read them aloud, Harry got down on one knee pulling out a large diamond ring.

“So what do you say (Y/N). Will you make me the happiest man alive?”

You were beaming, grinning from ear to ear. He slid the diamond ring on your finger, and you pulled him into a huge hug. “Of course I will Harry!” You exclaimed, hugging him tightly. “Of course I will.”