Beautiful Surprise

You wake up to someone placing kisses all over your face. “Harry stop,” you mutter sleepily. “Stop.” You eyes snap open when you realize what you have just said. “Harry?” 

Your eyes light up with joy when you see him. *GIF* “Is this how to welcome someone,” he asks raising his eyebrows at you curiously. You we overcome with joy. You immediately pounced on him wrapping your arms around him. He didn’t hesitate to pull you close. You inhaled his scent wanting to take every last bit of him up and not let him go.

“I missed you so much,” you cried unable to contain your tears of joy. “You were on tour for so long. I wasn’t expecting you to be back so soon.”

He gently wiped your tears his eyes sparkling with his own tears. “I’m sorry,” he whispered kissing you passionately. “I wanted it to be a surprise.”

You smiled at him, biting your lip. You could help the lust filling your eyes after all it had been months since you had seen each other last. Harry saw it too. Mischief filled his eyes as he slowly slipped his hand inside your shorts. 

You wrapped your arms round his neck pulling him closer and kissing him.

“I’ve missed you soo much,” you panted slipping off his pants. He smiled taking in your nakedness before positioning himself between your legs.

“I love you,” he whispered before slipping inside you.

“I love,” you began but waves of pleasure cut you off and for the rest of the night all you felt was pleasure.