Heartbeat

Your POV-

I poured myself another cup of coffee wearing nothing, but Jake’s tee shirt. He leaned down kissing me on the forehead setting my breakfast down in front of me. “Thanks babe,” I smiled digging into the freshly cooked pancakes. 

I couldn’t help, but zone out while he was rambling on about work. Suddenly I felt my phone buzz. Harry. I quickly flipped over my phone hiding him from view. Out of sight out of mind right?

“Babe, who was that,” Jake asked arching his eyebrow at me. 

“No one,” I replied focusing my attention back to my plate of pancakes.

As soon as Jake left I dialed Harry’s number. “Why do you always do this,” I ask hoping he can hear my aggravation through the phone.

“So nice of you to call me back.”

“This isn’t fair Harry,” I snapped.

“I’m guessing he’s not there. Is he?”

“No he’s not. Why?”

“Just open the door.” I threw open the front door only to find Harry standing there with a huge smirk on his face.

“What do you want,” I asked rubbing my temples. He always does this showing up when I least expect it.

“What I can’t stop by and see you,” he replied welcoming himself into my house and plopping down on the couch. “I missed you.”

I sighed heavily following him into the house. “For the last time I told you we are over,” I snapped. “What we had whatever it was is over now. I’m with Jake.”

“But you know he doesn’t treat you like I do,” he reminded me. “He doesn’t hit it like I do.”

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. A million thoughts were running through my head. It seems like every time he comes around my heart starts racing and I can’t think. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. It was driving me insane. 

“No,” I yelled all emotions bursting out of me. “I’m not going to let this happen to me again. When you slept with that whore, you broke my heart. I’m done giving you chances.” *GIF*

He stood up so that he was face to face with me. He was so close I could feel his breath against my skin. “I know you. You still love me. I’m just as much a part of you as your own heartbeat,” he smirked eyeing me closely.

I knew he was right. No matter how hard I try he will always be a part of me. He leaned down closing the narrow space between us, his lips meeting mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck letting him slip off my tee shirt. I fumbled with his belt as he positioned himself between my legs. 
____

I sighed heavily hoping I was doing the right thing. Harry was placing small kisses down my shoulders tracing my bare skin under the sheets. “I love you you know that right,” he smirked wrapping his arm around me.

“Yeah I know,” I replied searching his eyes. “I love you too,” I smiled kissing him on the cheek. The scariest part was I meant it too.