Arch And Point

Your POV

I eyed Harry skeptically, when he insisted on sitting on the same side of the table as me. “Can I start you off with something to drink?” he asked politely, ignoring how strange it was that we were sitting on the same side of the table.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were a dancer?” Harry said, before I even had a chance to order my drink. I watched the waiter’s face change, when he realized what Harry had just said.

“No, no, not that kind of dancing,” I replied, trying to redeem myself. “We’ll just have some water.”

“Alright,” he replied, then left us alone.

“Why would you bring that up at dinner,” I snapped, slapping Harry playfully.

“I think your dancing is sexy,” he replied placing his hand on my leg and moving it upward. 

I let out a small moan as he dipped into my panties. I bit my lip trying to cover my moans, as Harry began stroking faster. “Harry, stop,” I moaned, in an unconvincing tone, but that only encouraged him to go faster. I arched my back with pleasure. 

“Shit,” I moaned as I neared my climax. I was so focused on Harry, that I didn’t even hear the waiter come back.

“Umm are you okay?” He asked, his eyes shifting from me, then to Harry. *GIF*

“Y-yes,” I moaned, my face turning red with embarrassment. I slapped Harry’s hand away. “We’ll just be leaving.” I grabbed Harry’s hand pulling him out the restaurant behind me.

Once we were outside, I turned to face Harry. “What was the about?” I hissed crossing my arms across my chest. 

He wrapped his arms around me kiss my neck, causing me to soften. “Baby, you know I love to make you arch your back and point your toes,” he smirked. “It’s so sexy.”