Sick

Your POV

“Hey babe. Sorry I couldn’t call you today. I know you’re probably sleep, so I don’t want to disturb you. I love you. Call you tomorrow :) Miss you! XOXO Harry,” I read. He must’ve sent that last night while I was sleeping.

I pulled the covers up tighter, fumbling with the phone trying to reply. “Thanks. I miss you too,” I replied. A few moments later, I wasn’t surprised to see Harry trying to facetime me.

“Why aren’t you at school?” He asked. He wasn’t looking at me at first. I knew he would say something about me replying at this time of the day. 

“I’m sick,” I coughed, and for the time Harry really looked at me. *GIF*

“What?” He exclaimed eyes getting big. “You look awful.”

“Well, thanks,” I groaned. 

“You know what I mean,” he replied. I could hear him typing and talking to someone the background, but I ignored it. I suddenly began feeling sleepy.

“Is the medicine kicking in?” My mom asked coming in to check on me. “Oh hi Harry.”

“Hi,” he replied. 

“I think you should let (Y/N) get some sleep,” she said smiling at him. I guess I hung up because the next thing I know I was knocked out.

I woke up a few hours later, and it was dark outside. I rolled over only to find Harry laying in the bed next to me. “What are you doing here?” I gasped, blinking rapidly to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

“I came to take care of you. You looked so sick,” He replied, tugging at the face mask he was wearing. “Your mom is crazy. She wouldn’t let me up here unless I wore this stupid mask.”

You laughed cuddling up next to him. “I’m happy you are here,” you smiled, resting your head on his chest.

“Me too. Now you can get better faster,” he replied. He leaned over fumbling with something on the floor. “I brought you this,” He said handing you a giant stuffed bear. “I know it isn’t much, but he’s keep you company, while I’m gone.”

You smiled hugging the bear tightly. “I love it Harry,” You smiled, your voice cracking a bit. “He even has a little mohawk.”

“Yeah, well I didn’t want you to be lonely,” he replied, shyly rubbing the back of his neck. “The fans hope you feel better too.”

“The fans?”

“Yeah,” he replied, pulling out his phone and showing you the picture and the comments. 

“You took a picture of me while I was sleeping,” you exclaimed, playfully smacking him in the chest. “I look awful.”

“Not to me,” he replied smiling at you. You rolled your eyes at him.

“You’re lucky you’re cute,” you smiled, plucking him on the nose.

“You know you love me,” he replied.

“Yeah, whatever.”