I found It

HIII, Guys. So i'm on Spring Break and today will be the last day that I will be posting until I'm off, don't worry, it's only for a week. But I'm going with my friend for her birthday to a hotel and an indoor water park. I'm not bringing my computer with me and I need a new phone. I'm very sorry but please enjoy this Imagine until I come back :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I watch Harry as he places another burger on the grill. My little cousin, Aaliyah, sprints across the lawn not even bothering to stop and say hi to either of us. As I watch her run, I turn to look back Harry. He turns the burger over before sending me a quick smile.

We’d been dating for at least a year and a half now, and I feel like he was the best thing that had ever happened to me. We’ve made it through so much shit that I was positive we could make it through anything.

When I met him, I knew that he would steal my heart and run. It took me awhile, but eventually I could see who he actually was. Everything he was made of became my became my dreams and inspirations.

I spent countless nights praying for God to send me someone real. I asked and begged for a man who could hold me tight. I know that Harry was God answering my prayers. There’s no doubt that I’ll give Harry my all and love him through the summer time, winter, spring, and fall.

A pair of strong arms wrap around me, and I lean back already knowing that it’s Harry who’s standing behind me. His chin rests on the top of my head wrapping in the scent of his cologne.

“What are you thinking about?” he asks playfully. “You seem so quiet today.”

I laugh. “I’m thinking about how much I’ve been looking for a real love.”

“Have you found it?” his voice drops into a husky whisper.

“Yeah,” I look up so that I can look into his eyes. “I found it.”