Homecoming

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! I know that I said that I wouldn't tell anyone but Beautifulwillows was about to cry on my last imagine "Forrest Gump" >_< ....Sorry twinn, I love you though...So this Imagine is dedicated to you.

_____________________________________________________________________________

You frantically searched the crowd, waiting for those distinctive curls to come into view. Once you saw it you took off running towards him. He dropped his bags throwing his arms open. You jumped into his arms kissing him passionately.

“God, I missed you so much,” he said burying his face in your neck, taking in your scent.

Tears began filling your eyes. Harry had been gone for almost six months. “How was the tour?” you asked, once he set you down.

“Terrible because I missed you so much,” he replied wrapping his arm around your waist.

“I missed you too,” you smiled resting your head on his shoulder. “It’s been sooo long.” Lust filled your eyes, as you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him into another kiss. 

“Yeah,” he smirked, catching on to what you were saying. *GIF* “It has been six months.” 

His hands began wandering up your shirt, causing you to moan out in pleasure. “Don’t tease me Harry,” you smirked. You grabbed him leading him to the car.

“Well someone missed me,” he smirked, watching you speed back to your house.

“Shut up,” you replied, rolling your eyes at him. He had jokes, but you both knew, that once you got inside, it would be on.