Prom

I would like to thank forever_aloner16 for liking both of my stories :) If your reading this forever_aloner16 I just want to say thank you, and In the words of beautifulwillows, RIUFHEUSOSUEC LUFF YOU :)

__________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

I nervously tapped my fingers on plastic case the white corsage gently rested inside. Today was the day I get to meet her parents, and I was nervous as crap. I had pick out my tux with the boys. I had the hardest time choosing. Classic. Vintage. Plaid. There were so many choices. I had decided on a Classic black tux with a black bow tie.

As the limo approached her house I began to shake. I nervously walked up to the her house. It took all the strength I had to ring the doorbell.

Your POV

Crap. Where’s my lip gloss, you thought scrambling around your room trying to gather the finishing touches. You finally found it and put it in your bedazzled clutch. You had decided on a one shoulder long white prom dress. On the shoulder and on the hip there was jewels that reflected in the light. You had on a pair of white 4 inch heels. You hair was pulled back into a pontail with one strand of hair hanging down. *GIF* You were putting your makeup up when the doorbell rang. Crap I hope I don’t fall, you thought heading out of your bedroom.
___

Harry's POV

Her father opens the door and shakes my hand. "Harry, We’ve been expecting you,” he said in a serious tone.

Her mother walks in the foyer. I see where she gets her looks from. “Oh James go easy on the boy,” she says playfully slapping the man on the arm, and greets me with a big hug. “She should be right down.” But before she could finish her sentence (Y/N) appeared at the top of the stairs.

She looked so beautiful she took my breath away. I grinned as she walked down the stairs. I walked over to her and handed her the corsage. 

“Can you put it on for me,” she asked blushing. I took the delicate flower out of its container and placed in on her slender wrist. 

“My baby is growing up,” her mother called nudging us together so she could take our pictures.

As we arranged ourselves on the steps to take the picture, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. “You look beautiful (Y/N),” I smiled.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” she responded. I gently place my hand on her waist and her mother began taking the photos. After the photos were taken, we headed out.

Before we left, her father pulled me to the side. “You hurt her. I'll kill you,” he warned. I nodded my head quickly looking him in the eye. “Alright,” he said slapping me on the back causing me to jump. “Have her back by midnight.”

“Stop terrorizing the boy. They are going to be late,” her mother called from the other room.

We headed out the door. The look on (Y/N)’s face when she saw the limo was priceless.

“You did all this for me,” she asked lighting up with joy. I nodded my head and smiled. “I call sunroof.” She took off running towards the limo.

I laughed. It amazed me how even in heels (Y/N) could run faster than me. I shook my head and jogged after her.