So Beautiful

This Is the 100th Imagine....YAY!!!!!! Shout-Out to my number one fans:  Mirandab77,  Mysticlove23, HunterHayes0323, Beautifulwillows, _Laceupqueen_, Micaela Carney, AbbyStyles16, and last but not least Destenaystyles....Thank You all. Love you, xoxo. This Imagine Is dedicated to all of you :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

“You are so beautiful,” I said, wrapping my arms around (Y/N) waist, tracing small circles on her lower back. She shied away from my touch. “Why do you always do that?” I asked her, burying my face in the crook of her neck.

“Do what?” she asked.

“You hesitate away from my touch,” I replied, pulling away and looking into her eyes, but she wouldn’t meet my gaze.

“I’m scared Harry,” she said, so low I could barely hear her. “I’m scared you’ll leave me.”

“What? I would never,” I reassured her, but I could tell she didn’t believe me. “I love you.”

“That’s what my last boyfriend said, then he up and left me for a chance to be one of the extras in some action movie,” she said, tears falling down her face. 

“I’m nothing like him. I promise to treat you different, no better than he ever treated you,” I exclaimed, wiping the tears from her face. 

“I hope so,” she whispered, looking away from me. I lifted her chin, so that she was looking me in the eye.

“I love you (Y/N),” I said, then I leaned down closing the space between us crashing my lips to hers.

She hesitated for a moment, then deepened the kiss. She pushed me back onto the bed, then climbed on top of me. “Are you sure?” I asked her, ready to stop at the drop of a hat if she wanted me to.

She nodded. “I want you to make love to me in the dark,” she smirked, but I still wasn’t sure.

“We don’t have to,” I reminded her, but she continued to fumble with my belt. I wanted her soo bad, but I didn’t want to pressure her. 

“I want to,” she said, strongly and I didn’t protest any longer. I rolled over so I was on top, and began leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. *GIF*

“I’m gonna love you right ,” I whispered, sliding my fingers into her shorts. “Imma treat you different.”