Shopping

This imagine is dedicated to Irish_love_1D, If your reading this Irish_love_1D, thank you for voting for my story Stalked. Your the best. (song ever) >_<

____________________________________________________________________________

You and Harry were supposed to be shopping for your daughter, Darcy’s birthday, but Harry got distracted. “Don’t you have enough pants,” you sighed rolling your eyes at Harry who was trying on his fifth pair of pants.

“No. I only have two pairs,” he replied posing in the mirror. “How about these?”

You sighed heavily throwing you head back in frustration. “They look exactly the same as the other fifty pair you already tried on,” you respond. “We are supposed to be shopping for Darcy.”

“I know, I know,” he rambled noticing the aggravation in your voice. He leaned over and kissed you on the cheek. “Just help me decide. The ones on the right or the ones on the left?”

“If I help you decide can we go,” you ask leaning on the glass counter.

“Yes baby,” he sighs. “Now right or left?”

“Right,” you reply nodding to the pair of pants in his hands. “Can we go now?”

“Really,” he questioned. *GIF* “Hmm I liked the left one better.”

“Harry,” you yelled not caring that you were in the middle of the store. “You said we could go.”

“But now I want the one on the left,” he explained 

“Then get them,” you frown tapping your foot in impatience.

“But I like the Right ones too,” he announced holding those up to his face.

“Then get both,” you replied burying your face in you palm. “I don’t care! I’m leaving.” You turned heading for the nearest exit out the store.

“But baby,” Harry called after you. “This is an important decision!”