Stargazing

You guy's want to know what's crazy?!?!? I'm following 187 people but I only got 32 followers....Looks like I'm gonna have to unfollow some people :(  Oh Well :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I stared out the window watching the stars twinkle in the sky. Each one a little brighter than the other. Each uniquely beautiful. Seeing this I couldn’t help to think of Harry. It’s funny how on every warm summer night he seems to find his way into my thoughts. 

I watched as a shooting star passed across the sky. *GIF* I quickly shut my eyes wishing that Harry was here with me. I wish that I was his girl and that he would love me. But that was all just a dream. I would be forever in Harry’s friend zone.

I glanced at the background on my phone a picture of Harry and I at the Christmas party. I remember that was the best day of my life. Harry and I had gotten caught under the mistletoe. I remember it like it was yesterday.

“Look,” Harry said pointing to the mistletoe hovering above our heads. I blushed hoping he didn’t see my embarrassment.

“Harry and (Y/N) are under the mistletoe,” Louis yelled putting us both on blast. “Now you have to kiss her.”

Harry rolled his eyes at Louis, then smirked at me. He leaned in, wrapped his arm around my waist, and crashed his lips into mine kissing me passionately sending sparks running through my body. When he pulled away he was grinning and I could tell by the look of surprise in his eyes that he felt it too. Before I could ask him about it he walked away.

“Happy I did it Louis,” he yelled chasing after him.

That was the best day of my life, but Harry never mentioned it again. Oh well, I guess I will be forever stargazing and wishing for the day that Harry will love me.