Didn't mean It

You stared at Harry who was lying in the bed beside you with his arm wrapped around your waist. Harry had just come home from being on tour. You traced his jawline something you only do when you are contemplating something.

“What’s wrong,” Harry asks sensing something was on your mind. At first you didn’t reply to him. You continued to trace his jawline thinking for a moment more.

The you finally spoke. “How was the tour,” you asked trying to figure the right way to really say what’s on your mind.

Harry eyed you for a minute before continuing to answer your question. “It was good,” he replied shrugging his shoulders. You waited for him to go on, but he didn’t.

“Good is all you have to say about the tour,” you questioned raising your eyebrow at him.

He rolled over so he could face you. “I mean it was fun to see the fans,” he replied shrugging his shoulders.

“You rarely called, Harry. You called about maybe 10 times in the whole 6 month tour. And when I texted you, you were always busy. Are you sure nothing interesting happened,” you questioned sitting up so that you were looking down at him.

“Nothing happened,” Harry replied not making eye contact with you. You could see it. He thought you were stupid, but you could see what was happening. 

You looked away from him trying organize the thoughts that were swirling around in your head. “I feel like ever since you got back you’ve only been half here,” you started  unsure of where you were going with this. “I feel like I’m giving my all and it just isn’t enough. I know you were with someone on the tour.”

Harry looked at you with tears in his eye. “I didn’t mean it. I was one kiss. I swear I stopped seeing her. I’m sorry (Y/N),” was all he could say before you stopped him. You shook your head tears beginning to fall down your face. *GIF*

“Sorry doesn’t make it better. Don’t lie to me Harry. I know you fucked her, then you tried to play it off and be like ‘baby I love you’, but you knew good and well you didn’t mean it,” you replied fuming. You got up and began packing your bags, but Harry stopped you.

“But I did mean it (Y/N) and it took me messing around to realize it. How special you are,” he replied trying to hug you, but you kept pushing him off.

More tears began to fall down your face falling harder than before. “Stop lying when are you going to tell the truth,” you cried hitting him in the chest. “Do you even love me?”

“Of course I love you (Y/N). How could you even say that I don’t. I love you and nobody will ever come between us again,” he sternly replied grabbing your shoulders. “I love you (Y/N).”

He tried to hug you again. “I hate you. I hate you,” you repeated punching him in the chest some more. You were so upset and frustrated that you just gave in and collapsed in his arms. 

Harry held you close as you sobbed on his shoulder. “Shhh,” he whispered soothing your hair down. “I’m sorry (Y/N) I promise I’ll never make the same mistake again.”

You pulled away and looked into his eyes. “Promise,” you asked staring deeply into his eyes.

“Promise,” he replied and you could tell that he meant it.