Find Your Love

So, I was planning on taking a nap.....But NOOOOO....Family Memebers alway's have to come in all loud and mess up everything :( So, enjoy this imagine since I can't go to sleep :) This Imagine Is dedicated to one of my bestest friends on Wattpad (I know bestest isn't a word) Destenaystyles16

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV

“Fuck,” I yelled placing my head in my hands. “Why does she do this to me?”

“Mate, admit it you’re in love,” Zayn replied rolling his eyes at me. “Just tell her. Take a chance and tell her.”

“What if,” I begins, but Zayn stopped me. I was so caught up in freaking out that I didn’t notice (Y/N) had walked into the room.

“What if what,” (Y/N) asked suspiciously, walking over and sitting on the couch in front of Zayn and me.

“Nothing,” Zayn replied. “I think I hear Perrie calling me.” I could tell she wasn’t buying Zayn’s phony excuse, so I decided to roll with it.

“Yeah I heard it too,” I said hoping she would buy it.

“I didn’t hear anything,” she said looking at Zayn and I suspiciously. "And In plus Harry, why Perrie be calling you"

“I gotta go,” Zayn replied flashing a quick smile at (Y/N) and a thumbs up at me, and then left the two of us alone.

“That boy is so weird,” she giggled leaning back in the chair. “So what’s up Harry?” I slipped my hand in my pocket gently running my fingers over the necklace I was going to give (Y/N).

“I got something for you,” I started sitting down on the couch next to her. I saw her eyes sparkle, when I pulled out the diamond heart shaped necklace.

“But what’s this for,” she asked pulling her hair up so I could fasten the necklace around her neck. Once the necklace was around her neck, I smiled. She looked so beautiful.

“I know we’ve been friends for a long time, but my love for you had taken over,” I started. I could tell she was about to say something, but I stopped her. “Before you say anything (Y/N) let me finish.” She was staring into my eyes, *GIF* and I could tell I had her full attention. 

“I can’t help loving you; you’re perfect. I’m taking a chance here with my heart. I know after whats his face you didn’t want to be in a relationship, but take a chance on me. I’m different from those other guys. I’m not just a number, and I can give you what you’ve been missing,” I pleaded hoping she wouldn’t reject my heart.

She looked away from me and I could tell she was really thinking about it. My heart dropped. I wanted to throw up. I could tell she didn’t feel the same way, but before I completely lost hope she turned back towards me smiling.

“What took you so long big head,” she laughed. I was so excited I pulled her into a kiss. She was shocked at first, but then she deepened the kiss.  

“Finally,” I could her Zayn cheer from the doorway. Both of us look up at him and smiled. I was happy to finally have her heart.