Take Off Your Cool

So I've noticed how alot of people like dirty imagines, so I will be posting dirty Imagines more often but this Imagine is not dirty, sorry. Maybe the next one will, I don't know (yes I do) One more thing.....

FORGET ABOUT KIK AND JUST FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: Karla_Baeee_14

Much Love, xoxo.

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I watched (Y/N) cross her arms, frowning at me. She pursed her lips in an attempt to look tougher, but I could see right through her. “Why don’t you just give it up?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about?”

I placed my hands on her shoulders, and she tensed up. “Why don’t you just drop this tough girl act?” I offered, searching her eyes.

She softened, dropping her arms. “I’m just not used to this,” She admitted, sitting down. “You know trusting people and all.”

I took a seat next to her, slipping her hand in mine. “But don’t you think it’s time you take off your cold attitude and see what happens?”

“I don’t know, Harry…” She replied hesitantly.

I carefully turned her head so that she was looking me in the eyes. I could see the fear in her eyes melt away. I slowly closed the space between us, but stopped. “You can do this,” I smiled instead.

I pulled away, but before I could (Y/N) kissed me before I could even realize what happened. “What was that?” I asked, staring at her in confusion.

She blushed. “It’s like what you said. I just thought I would start out with you.”

“Well in that case,” I smiled, cupping her face in my hands, and bringing her lips to mine.

“Thank you Harry,” She smiled, pulling away from me.

A confused expression crossed my face. “For what?”

“For teaching me how to let go.”

I scratched the back of my head in confusion. “You’re welcome…It was no big deal..”

She laughed, resting her head on my chest. “You’re so cocky.”

“What?” I gasped. “Me? No…”  I replied, but she just laughed in response. *GIF*

“Oh Harry.”