Cookies and Milk

Harry’s POV

I carelessly stuffed another cookie in my mouth. “These are amazing, babe,” I mumbled, mouth still full of food. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek ignoring her grimace.

“Eww, Harry,” She groaned, rolling her eyes at me. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to put Darcy down for her nap.”

I munched on another cookie as I watch (Y/N) head upstairs. This would go great with some milk. I headed over to the fridge and glanced inside. Oh wow. (Y/N) knows me soo well. She even poured me a special container of milk.

I reached and began chugging down the milk. “Oh my God,” I moaned, leaning back enjoying the taste of the milk. “This is the best milk I’ve ever had.”

Where did you get this milk from?” I asked (Y/N), taking another sip.

“What milk?” she replied, heading back down the steps. “We don’t have milk. The only milk we have is— Oh my God Harry! What are you drinking?”

“The milk you set out for me,” I slowly replied, eyeing her skeptically.

“I didn’t set out any milk for you,” She replied, her eyes growing wide.

“But then—,” I began, then spit out the milk sharply. “What?”

“That was Darcy’s milk,” she gasped, a grin forming on my face.

“You mean this is your breastmilk,” I cringed.

“Yep,” (Y/N) nodded, cracking up laughing.

I glanced down at the milk bottle, then back up at (Y/N). “It’s not that bad,” I replied, shrugging my shoulders and taking another sip.

“Eww, Harry!” she smirked, smacking me playfully. “You’re gross!”