Six Flags

Harry’s POV 

“Please, please, please, please, please, Harry,” (Y/N) begged, pulling me towards the next roller coaster. “Can we go on this one?” She said while pointing to Vertical Velocity (Picture on the side)

She made her famous puppy dog face at me, and I reluctantly gave in. “Fine, last one,” I nodded, allowing myself to be pulled into the line.

(Y/N) loves amusement parks, so I decided to take her to Six Flags for the day. When we got off the ride, (Y/N) was glowing from head to toe. Her smile never left her face.

After the rides we decided to head over to the arcade. We were passing by one of the games, when I noticed (Y/N) eyeing one of the bears. I lead us over to the game, handing the man my money. (Y/N) stared at me curiously, but she didn’t question it.

“Ring the bell get the prize,” The guy explained, handing me the hammer. It was lighter than I expected, but for show I made it look like I was struggling.

I let the hammer fall to the ground, then made a big show about lifting it back up. “Need help,” the guy asked, but I shook my head.

“Nah. I got this,” I said, pushing him aside causing (Y/N) to laugh. “I’m gonna win that bear for my woman.”

I guess he didn’t believe me because he scoffed at my statement. “Alright.” He stood back allowing me my breathing room.

I rubbed my hands together, preparing to win. I lifted the hammer, then slammed it down on the plate in one smooth motion. I smiled, already knowing that the bell was going to ring.

The guy stood there, his mouth wide open in shock. I smirked walking past him, and taking the bear down. On my way back over to (Y/N), I closed the guy’s mouth, but he still had that look of shock on his face.

“For you my lady,” I said, handing (Y/N) her prize. She giggled, and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

As we past the guy again, I couldn’t help but have the last word. I leaned close to him whispering, “Told you.” Then I strode off proudly with my girlfriend, my Princess, (Y/N) on my arm.