Leaf

Your POV

I was standing, admiring a painting, when suddenly I felt someone grab me and toss me on their shoulder. My heart began racing, until I saw the familiar curly brown hair.

“Harryy,” I whined, pounding on his back. “What are you doing? Put me down! People are staring!”

“I’m saving you,” He proudly replied, marching around the room with you still on his shoulder. 

“You’re saving me from what?” I giggled, tugging on one of his curls. 

“From this terrible painting. I’m protecting you,” He announced, taking you out of the room.

“Um okay. Thank you I guess,” I replied. He finally set me down and laced his fingers with mine. *GIF*

We walked out the museum together. “You know I’m always there for you, right?” He asked, after a moment of silence. “I’m always here for you.”

“Yeah, I know. But what is this about? Is everything okay?” I asked, concern washing over my face.

“Yeah,” He began, looking away from me. “It’s just my best friend’s brother just died.”

“Oh Harry, I’m sorry,” I sighed, pausing to look at him.

“I was just thinking what if it were you,” He spoke again, this time stopping. I glanced into his eyes, and I could see the pain and sadness, that a moment ago was hidden. “You know I do everything in my power to protect you, keep you safe, and to be there for you. I would be lost without you. I love you (Y/N). If I lost you, I don’t know what I would do.”

He wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my face in his chest. “I love you too Harry,” I whispered. “And I’m not going anywhere.”

“I’m glad, babe,” He smiled. “I’m glad.”