Ride

Harry’s POV

“Hey, baby,” she cooed. I could hear her smiling through the phone. She knew after last night I would be calling her, but I have to admit she is good.

“Can you come over,” I grinned hoping she would do that freaky shit she hooked me up with yesterday.

“Sure, be there in 10.”
___

Damn it always me how (Y/N) always walks in looking well put together. I admired as she walked through the door. Even though she was just rocking a baby tee, sweatpants, and Jordans, I still couldn’t take my eyes off of her. 

No sooner that she walked in the door I was all over her. My hand caressed her every curve crashing my lips with her. She jumped into my arms as my fingers fumbled with the snaps of her bra. Once finally undone, I carried her to my bedroom placing kissing along her collarbone. 

I threw her on the bed and quickly pulled off her pants. She arched her back in pleasure as I slid my fingers into her panties. As I increased my pace, her chorus of screams became louder. Once she came I licked her juices off my fingers and positioned myself between her legs.

“Fuck Harry,” she exclaimed digging her nails into my back encouraging me to go faster.

She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer as steadily thrusted. We went through every position I could think of and trust me this girl was flexible. She was hitting splits and bending it in every way possible which made it all the more fun.

Soon she was on top panting and moaning my name louder than before. She bounced, grinded, and moaned like no tomorrow. I bit my lip as I felt her began to quiver on top of me. 

“I’m cumming Harry,” she screamed bouncing faster than before. Once she reached her climax, I reached mine a few strokes later. I smiled watching her chest move up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. As we lay there panting, he phone began ringing.

“Hello,” she sighed running her fingers through her now tangled hair. “Yeah. Alright.” Once she ended the call, she quickly began dressing. I watched her in confusion as she tied her hair back into her loose bun.

“You’re leaving me already,” I questioned as she slid back into her Jordans. 

She nodded. “You know how it is, Harry,” she sighed. “We fuck. Nothing more.” And just as quickly as she came she was gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*GIF on the side* It's Ciara from her Ride video. *Video also on the side*