Christmas Eve

How could I forget about beauitfulwillows?!?! If your reading this THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for liking my Imagines and some chapters of my story :) Much, love xoxo

____________________________________________________________________________

It was the night before Christmas and you and Harry were lying on the bed. Harry slowly traced circles on you huge 9 month pregnant belly as you lay next to him. He grinned with excitement when he felt the baby kick. “Our little Christmas baby,” you whispered as you rubbed your belly.

“I can’t believe little Edward is in there,” he smiled resting his head on your belly. You gently ran your fingers through his hair, when suddenly you felt wet and a sharp pain in your stomach. You were in so much pain you didn’t even realize you were pulling Harry’s hair. 

“Ouch babe. Not so hard,” he responded rubbing his head in pain, but his tone changed completely when he saw your face contorted with pain. “What’s wrong?” He had jumped up ready to do anything you told him to do.

“The baby,” you panted unable to form any other clear words.

“What about the baby,” he questioned frantically picturing everything that could have gone wrong.

“It’s coming,” you finally managed to get out. That was all you had to say Harry swiftly grabbed his keys that were on the nightstand and your travel bag and quickly stashed it in the car. Once he returned he took your hand and guided you to the car. You were amazed at how calm he seemed, but his sweaty palms told you that he was just as nervous as you.

“Everything is going to be okay,” he chanted as he sat you in the passenger seat sounding like he was trying to convince himself more that he was you. *GIF*

“I know it will,” you smiled as Harry started the engine. “Our baby will have the best father in the world.” Just then another contraction hit you and you doubled over in pain. 

“Now get me to the hospital,” you screamed clutching your stomach. And off the two of you went to deliver your new son, Edward.