If Only For One Night

This Imagine Is dedicated to _iknoweverything because they followed me :D Thanks. Much Love, xoxo.

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s hands massaged your back enjoying the sighs of pleasure you made. His hands dipped dangerously low, testing the waters. When you made no objections, his warm hands cupped your ass. You leaned into his touch not complaining when he slid your shirt up.

“I shouldn’t be doing this,” he said softly. His hands roamed the soft skin of your back. “What would Zayn say?” *GIF*

“I won’t tell,” you whispered. “It’ll only be one night.”

Nervously, he brought his lips to your neck. His tongue tasted your flesh while his hands gripped your hips. He rolled you over immediately sliding his left hand up to your breast. You arched your back gripping his shoulders tightly.

When you looked into his eyes, they were saying this that his lips would never utter. Your knees were shaking, but you were willing to go through with it. As his lips met yours, you realized that you must’ve been crazy to cheat on your boyfriend with him, but you felt no regret only pleasure.

His hands spread your legs as he eased himself in between them. You felt his body on yours, and he gave you pleasure that nobody else could.

“Harry,” you whispered.

He smiled at you before gently kissing your fingertips. “Let me be, baby. Let me show you how much I feel for you.”

You pulled him closer so that his nose was touching yours. Your eyes searched his for answers already knowing what you would find. How many times had you wanted Zayn to look at you like that? How many lonely nights did you spend dreaming up this scenario?

“Let me be yours for tonight,” he murmured.

“I can’t,” you whispered. “I can’t, baby. I don’t want to get attached to you or to this.”

His hands gently caressed you. “Then let me be yours forever.”

“What about Zayn?”

“Don’t worry about him,” he whispered. “Just worry about tonight.”