Human Nature

Harry’s POV

I slipped out my house unnoticed. Why does she do this to me? I just had to see her tonight. When I reached her block, I quickly made my way through the back alley to where her window is. I climbed the fire escape two at time, butterflies filling my stomach.

I could hear her voice through the window, singing along to the CD I made for her. I smiled as I listened to her singing. Once she was done, I pulled out my phone texting her.

Look out your window, I texted, smiling when I heard her ringtone go off inside.

She came to the window gasping, when she saw me. “It’s 3am. What are you doing here?” She asked, letting me inside. “Shh. You have to be quiet my parents are asleep.”

“I just had to see you,” I smirked, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around me, tracing the back of my neck with her fingertips.

“You snuck out to see me?” she blushed *GIF*, her eyes drawing me in. I couldn’t help it. I leaned down closing the space between us, kissing her. 

“You bad boy,” she whispered, smiling at me. 

I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I knew it was her parents, but I didn’t want to leave her. “(Y/N) who are you talking to this late at night?” her dad called. 

“No one,” she replied, giggling at me. She pushed me towards the window, making sure I got out safely. 

I leaned out kissing her goodbye. “I love you Harry,” she said, sending me that smile I love so much.

“I love you too,” I replied, then I slipped back down the fire escape. Thoughts of (Y/N) filled my head as I danced back down the New York streets.