Presents

“I got you something,” Harry announced proudly. “Close your eyes and hold out your hands. No peeking.”

You obediently held out your hands, smiling in anticipation. You smile grew wider, as you felt your hands curve around a large box. You opened your eyes to find a perfectly wrapped gift in your hands.

“What’s this for?” You asked skeptically, raising your eyebrow at him. 

“Just a little something to show how much I love you,” he smiled. “Go ahead open it.”

You graciously tore off the wrapping paper, then threw off the lid of the box. “A snuggie?” You frowned, holding your new gift up in disgust. *GIF* “You got me a snuggie?”

“I knew you would love it,” Harry replied, wrapping his arms around you. “Go ahead put it on.”

You frowned at him, but he looked so eager that you couldn’t refuse.  You slid your arms into the pink backwards jacket, and pretended to like it even though you really hated it. “I have to get a picture of this,” Harry exclaimed, fumbling for his phone.

“ Harry don’t,” You began, but it was too late he had already taken the photo. 

“Wow, I caught you off guard,” He laughed, showing you the photo. You tried to grab it, but he pulled it away just in time. 

“You suck,” you frowned, crossing your arms across your chest. 

“Aww baby. Don’t be mad,” Harry said, wrapping his arms around your waist. “I was just messing with you. Here’s your real present.”

You eyes lit up, as Harry pulled out a diamond peace sign necklace. You turned around lifting you hair up so he could put it on you. “It’s beautiful Harry,” You gasped, tracing your fingers over it.

“I knew you would love it,” He replied. “When I saw it, I thought of you.”

“I love it,” you smiled,  wrapping your arms around his neck. He leaned down bringing his lips to yours kissing you sweetly.

“I love you,” you whispered, resting your head on his chest.

“I love you too.”