You two break up

Your P.O.V

Harry was on tour and you were at home watching tv, you were flipping through the channels, when you heard Harry's name on TMZ. 

TMZ: Big news, Harry Styles caught leaving a hotel room with Kendall Jenner *Shows a video of Harry and Kendall*

You- *Tears fall out of your eyes*

TMZ: Didn't he have another girlfriend back at home? Is Harry cheating? What will Y/N think? 

You shut off the TV and cried all night until you fell asleep (A/N Play the song on the side now)

Harry- Kitten! I'm home!

You- ......

Harry comes into the living room and see's that you have been crying.

Harry- *rushes over to you* Kitten, what's wrong?

You- Is it true? *You say looking up at him*

Harry- Is what true Kitten?

You-*Stands up* HARRY, DON'T PLAY DUMB, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU AND KENDALL JENNER!

Harry- O.O Whoa, Kitten calm down, of course it's not true. *Sits you back down* 

You- Then why did you and Kendall come out of that hotel together?

Harry- We were just having a nice calm day, away from the papperazzi (A/N: I gues that's how you spell it)

You- Awe, I'm sorry for flipping out on you 

Harry- It's ok, i'm gonna go take a shower now.

You- ok

He walked up the stairs and right when you heard the water running, his phone went off, indicating that he had a text message. You pick up his phone and It said:

KendallJ- I had a great time last night, maybe we could do it again, but this time more private ;) P.S. your great in bed.

Your eyes stared tearing up again and you silently cried. While Harry was in the shower you packed your bags and went back downstairs.

-15 Minutes Later-

You heard Harry get out of the shower, so you grabbed his phone and you stormed up the stairs. You opened your bedroom and you walked up to Harry and smacked him hard.

Harry- WHAT THE HELL Y/N, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

You- YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME, AND YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT BITCH

Harry- I TOLD YOU THAT WASN'T TRUE.

You showed him the text and his facial expression turned soft.

Harry- I-I can explain.

You- NO, HARRY. I'M SICK OF YOU ARE YOU LYING, I'M DONE!

You grab your keys and run downstairs, you hear Harry following you. He grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

Harry- *Crying* We can fix this please.

You- *Crying* You can't fix what's already broken

You walk to the door and you hear Harry say: "I love you Y/N"

You- *turns around to face him* I loved you *walks out*

Harry- *GIF*