Out Of My Head

Harry’s POV

Niall was asking me something, but I wasn’t paying attention. “Huh?” I asked, lifting my head from it’s place my palm.

“I said can you pass me the remote?” He repeated.

I tossed him the remote. “are you okay?” Niall was asking me. “Because ever since we came back from that party last week you’ve been acting hella out of it.”

“It’s just I can’t get this girl out of my head. She’s all I can think about. I even went back to the club, where we met, but I can’t seem to find her.”

“Well, what’s her name?”

“(Y/N).”

Niall thought for a moment, before speaking again. “I think I know who you are talking about. The girl who was chilling by the bar.”

“Yeah,” I nodded. I sat up, concentrating on his every word. “Do you know something about her.”

“Yeah,” he nodded. “She’s best friends with my girl. She works at Starbucks.”

I didn’t need anything else. As soon as he got the words out, I was already out the door. “Thanks Niall,” I called after me.

I don’t think I could’ve been driving any faster. I made it to Starbucks in record time. I threw open the door, and there she was, the girl who has been stuck in my head all week.

When she saw me, her face lit up. “Hey Harry,” she smiled. “What brings you here?”

“I just had to see you,” I replied. She brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear, blushing slightly. 

“Me?” *GIF*

“Yep, ever since we met I haven’t been able to get you off my mind,” I continued. I leaned against the counter, so that there were only inches separating us. “I’ve been dying to do this.”

“Do wha—” She began, but I cut  her off. I brought her lips to mine, kissing her passionately. She was shocked at first, but she softened deepening the kiss.

When I pulled away, she was grinning hard. “Wow,” She gasped, biting her lip nervously.

“So what do you say about dinner?” I offered. “Tonight at 8pm?”

She smiled, pulling out a pen and jotting her number down. “Tonight at 8,” she repeated. She kissed me on the cheek, then pushed me away. “But you have to go. You’re holding up the line.”

I glanced behind me at the line of angry customers, but I didn’t care. I had a date with the girl of my dreams, and nothing was going to kill my mood.