The Power Of Song

This Imagine Is dedicated to one of my Bestfriends in the whole world. Mysticlove23. I've known her since 3rd grade but sadly this year we will be going in different directions. (We are graduating from the 8th grade) I love you Glorious, If your reading this :)

____________________________________________________________________________

You were lying on the bed reading a book, while Harry was singing to your 8 month pregnant belly. “A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K,” Harry sang.

You lowered the book watching in awe as Harry sang to the unborn baby. “You know he can’t hear you,” you smiled shaking your head at your silly husband.

He rolls his eyes at you and continues singing this time tickling your belly. “Elemeno, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z,” he sang. You tried your best to contain your laughter, but you couldn’t.

“Harry stop,” you giggled moving his hand off your belly. 

“Not until you stop thinking I’m crazy,” he replied tickling you harder. 

“Fine,” you gasped smacking his hand away from you. “Do you really think he can hear you?”

He pauses for a moment thinking over your question. “Yeah I do,” he replies his eyes meeting yours. You can tell he’s serious. “Besides I think if this works he’ll come out a little genius.”

You smile wrapping your arms around Harry as he began singing again. Suddenly you felt a kick in your lower abdomen. “I think it’s working,” you smiled placing Harry’s hand on your belly so he could feel the baby. 

“See it’s the power of song,” Harry smiled. *GIF*