Ditching Class

“(Y/N) they would like to see you in the office,” you teacher calls from the front of the room. You reluctantly get up and exit the classroom ignoring the ‘Oooos’ you were getting from the rest of the class.  

You stepped out into the hall only to be met by your boyfriend, Harry. “I can’t talk now Harry,” you announced before he could say anything. “I have to go to the office.”

“No you don’t,” he replied smiling mischievously. *GIF* “I was the one that called you.”

His words stopped you dead in your tracks. “Why,” you asked raising your eyebrow at him.

“I thought you would want to be out of History. I know you hate it,” he replied lacing his fingers with yours. “Plus I wanted to show you something.”

He lead you up the stairs through, what it seemed like, a billion hallways, until the two of you arrived at the auditorium. “Why are we here,” you asked your eyes lighting up with curiosity.

“You’ll see,” Harry replied. He tied a blindfold around your eyes, so you couldn’t see, then lead you into the auditorium.

“Wow,” was all you could say when he took off the blindfold. Up on stage was your name and his name written in bright Christmas lights. It was beautiful.

“You did all this for me,” you gasped unable to take your eyes off the beautiful lights.

“Yeah,” he replied wrapping his arms around you. “I did it for the girl I love.”

“You love me,” you ask wrapping your arms around his neck.

“Forever and always.” He leans down letting his lips brush against yours kissing you. 

“I love you too Harry,” you whisper. “I love you too.”