No such thing as too late

Harry’s POV

I have no idea where it came from, but I guess she was bottling it up. Maybe that’s why she exploded like she did. “What the fuck is your problem?” (Y/N) screamed, slapping me straight across the face. Tears began falling from her eyes. *GIF* “Why do you keep playing me like this?”

I stood there frozen like a statue, and she looked like she almost wanted to slap me again. “I want you to love me, but you never show me any type of affection,” she admitted, only growing angrier. “What is your deal?”

When I didn’t make an effort to respond, she turned to leave. I couldn’t bear the thought of her leaving. “Fine if your not—” I grabbed her arm, stopping her mid sentence.

“Let go of me,” she demanded, pounding on my chest. She squirmed to get loose, but my grip remained firm.

I  looked me right in the eye, “I know you think I’ve been playing you, but just listen to me.”

She stopped for a moment, and I could tell she was concentrating on what I had to say. “I’m not into messing around with just anyone, (Y/N),” I continued, and I could see she was hanging onto my every word. “I’m just not ready for this loving thing,” I admitted shyly.

“Nobody’s perfect,” She replied, cupping my chin in my palms. “I can see it in you. You are capable of loving. You just have to let me in, Harry.”

“I just think we should wait,” I muttered. She looked away from me, but she carefully turned me so I was looking her right in the eye.

“You are worth the wait, Harry,” she replied, kissing me softly. “It will be better once the wait it over. And when the time comes, we’ll know.”

____________________________________________________________________________

The song on the side is Too little too late by JoJo....I know that the title of this imagine is called "No such thing as too late", But as I was writing this imagine, this song came to my mind :)