update

okay it feels not right to NOT talk to y'all about this so basically yesterday i went to this party right. because i'm in this boys&girls group that focuses on black children and moms and we're like in different states and all that. so we have this northern cluster event every fall where different jack and jill groups from different states go to a hotel and we do different activities.

so, we do this for two days. the first night was this party night and i'm not gonna get into it, but i knew NO ONE there cuz the teens who went were from a different part of MA so i didn't know them cuz they weren't in my chapter. so i kinda just chilled out alone until this girl started talking to me and we started dancing and whatnot and i was pretty nervous cuz i get social anxiety especiALLY at parties with kids my age so you'll never catch me at a party unless i bring a close friend or unless the party is thrown by a close friend. long story short, lots of awkward moments, 5-second bathroom panic attack followed by some HOT selfies !!, dancing, photobooth pictures. the night ended better than it started.

but TODAY we had this oratorical thing which is basically a speech that the organizers choose the topic of. this year's topic was Unapologetically Black which is obviously about being black. so i participated in the oratorical and all that and if you wanna see what i wrote just let me know. but yeah i went to this and i had fun today because the teens had this one big workshop where we talked with this guy about race issues in america. and mind you, everyone in this boys&girls group is black, so no one was afraid to say what was on their mind. so it didn't feel like one of those dry ass class discussions cuz all of us agreed with each other i mean hello ??

but anyway it was just really comfortable and i talked to a couple people. i got that girl's snapchat and another boy's snapchat. it was just really cool and i had a nice day today :-)))

okay anywhoe, tODAY IS NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY MARKING 56 YEARS SINCE WE WERE ABLE TO BREAK FREE FROM THE BRITISH RULING OVER US AND COLONIZATION AND TURNING TRIBES AGAINST TRIBES MANIPULATIVELY AND IT'S REALLY LIT my dad was playing Nigerian music in the car and it's really just so lit and of course it's at the beginning of the best month - October BITCH.

SO, comment on Sebastian & on Independence Day if you're Nigerian !!! have a boootiful day everyone :-))

#zuzaf