movie addict tag!

got this from a youtube video -- this is the link up above!

what's your favorite movie? /

stand by me !

is it also your most watched movie? /

i've only watched it 5 times so no, but i'm glad it's not because it's a sort of special movie i really think it can only be watched like 10 times a year lmao is that a lot.

can you recite the first line of the movie? /

"i was twelve going on thirteen the first time i saw a dead human being."

how about the last? /

"jesus, does anyone?"

can you name the main character(s)? /

gordie lachance, chris chambers, teddy duchamp, vern tessio.

how about the side character(s)? /

i guess the boys of the cobras are side characters - oh but also dennis, gordie's mom and his dad!! and chopper's owner !!

what's your favorite quote from the movie? /

"wish the hell i was your dad" and "suck my fat one, you cheap dime store hood" and "not if i see you first" and "i don't shut up, i grow up, and when i look at you, i throw up, ugh!" AND "i never had any friends later on like the ones i had when i was twelve. jesus, does anyone?"

who said it? /

chris chambers - "i wish the hell i was your dad."

gordie lachance - "suck my fat one, you cheap dimestore hood."

chris - "not if i see you first."

vern, chris, teddy - "i don't shut up, i grow up, and when i look at you, i throw up, ugh!"

the writer - "i never had any friends later on like the ones i had when i was twelve. jesus, does anyone?"

what's the main characters main goal? /

to find the dead body of ray brower and get in the newspaper with his pals.

who's the villain? /

ace merrill

what's the villains goal? /

  - he also wants to find the dead body of ray brower.  

does the villain have a henchman, what's his name? /

eyeball chambers , older brother of chris chambers.

where does the main character live? /

"i lived in a small town in oregon called castle rock."

how many outfits does the main character wear through out the film? /

gordie only wears one.

do you feel you can personally relate to this movie or any of its characters? why? /

i can sort of relate to gordie because he's a writer like me and he's very sensitive and i feel the same way he does about his parents except i feel that towards my sisters- that feeling of being ignored. in addition to gordie, i relate to vern because he's a little squish who always embarrasses himself and he's sorta clueless like me sometimes.

what's the moral of the story?  /

one of them is that friendship is a very tight bond but it doesn't always stay that way- people get older, change schools or classes and drift apart without ever seeing each other again. another is that getting recognition for something that affects others negatively isn't important either, and that even though you might have worked hard on everything, you have to put into consideration other people who are affected by what you got. you'd get it if you watched it.

another movie i've watched is called heathers and it's not my second favorite but it IS a favorite and i wanna answer questions about these to test my knowledge (not using any sources, nah)

what's your favorite movie? /

heathers

is it also your most watched movie? /

nope

can you recite the first line of the movie? /

"heather told me she teaches people real life."

how about the last? /

something like "that would be nice."

can you name the main character(s)? /

oh god okay all three heathers- i forget their last names lmao woops! veronica sawyer and jason dean.

how about the side character(s)? /

too many to count. kurt and ram, martha dunstock, who only has like one line, veronica's parents etc

what's your favorite quote from the movie? /

"society nods its head upon any horror the american teenager can think upon itself. nobody's going to care about exact handwriting!" and "i knew that loose was too noose... i mean, noose too loose." and "let's say i blew up the school, all the schools." and "people will look upon the ashes of westerberg high and say 'now there is a school that self-destructed, not because society didn't care, but because the school was society!" and "if you're gonna openly be a bitch."

who said it? /

wow j.d. says all of them except the last one which is said by heather chandler.

what's the main characters main goal? /

veronica's main goal was to get even with heather chandler - jd wanted to blow up the school.

who's the villain? /

j.d. was the main one.

what's the villains goal? /

to blow up the school and kill most of the students in wbh.

does the villain have a henchman, what's his name? /

heather duke.

where does the main character live? /

i forget honestly

how many outfits does the main character wear through out the film? /

omg i have no clue maybe 2 or 3

do you feel you can personally relate to this movie or any of its characters? why? /

not really, except maybeeee veronica because . well i can't really relate to the others.

what's the moral of the story? /

the moral of the story is basically how teen suicide affects a nation / high school i guess and how people still have fear living inside of them and how people have families that love them or SOMEBODY that loves them in their life. i mean i guess.

do this !!

#zuzaf