13 questions tag

wuz tagged by vertiigo LETS DO THIS

1. HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN?
great thx 4 asking homie.

2. MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE? EXPLAIN.
i think the most important thing in my life is being able to listen to music, writing and positivity. also my family. even though 3/4 aren't exactly tangible, i really do have a passion for writing and for music and i feed on positivity.

3. HOW DID YOU DISCOVER YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY?
well, i used to roleplay on this website called stardoll up until i was about 11 & i made so many great friends there that were mostly older than me. and we would go on polyvore and make our character descriptions and whatnot and sometimes people had playlists. so this one girl had a playlist and one of the songs was carmen by lana del rey. i really liked the character description so i wanted to check out the song. within the first ten seconds, i was already blown away & i decided to listen to more of the artist's music and that's how i found out about my favorite celebrity!! :) this happened when i was 8-9.

4. MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU SO FAR IN 2016?
probably having people lie on my name cuz y'know, that sucks.

5. WOULD YOU RATHER SHIT BRICKS FOR A WEEK OR DRINK VOMIT INSTEAD OF WATER FOR A WEEK?
SHIT BRICKS HOLY SHIT BECAUSE
a) I absolutely DESPISE throw up. it's not even like the general dislike that people have for vomit. no i HATE IT. i dO NOT THROW UP. I HAVE NOT THROWN UP FOR FOUR YEARS. FOUR YEARS. AND. I DON'T LIKE BEING NEAR PEOPLE WHO: feel like they're going to vomit, are vomiting, have vomited or vomit a lot/ more than fuckin necessary like CALM DOWN HOLY SHIT.

b) i need 2 stay alive & shittin brix can be frustratin but i need my water. nothin worse than making a cup of tea and you've got no milk, right? gutted! (if you understood that reference ifwu heavy)

6. ARE YOU AN INTROVERT OR AN EXTROVERT?
both.

7. FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY?
my body, my mind and my personality.

body - i love my face. i have a babyface. according to people at my school who think i'm still in seventh grade. i like my eyes and dem lashes lol & my lips.

mind - i have a v nice mind trying to clear out negativity.

personality - always woke. that's all you really need in a personality because within that wokeness is someone who's probably bomb as FUCK.

8. IF YOU COULD BITCH SLAP THE SENSE INTO ANYONE IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD IT BE?
OH BLESS U P OK OK

people at my school - the petty, loud and dramatic girls ; the ignorant boys ; the pesky teachers (i'm starting to like my teachers for the most part)

anyone - people who are insensitive and ignorant and donald trump so basically people who are insensitive and ignorant.

9. YOU'RE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH YOUR FAV AND YOU BOTH KNOW THESE ARE YOUR FINAL MOMENTS ON EARTH. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
so since i'm with my mom i would probably snuggle and hug and just talk and play cards and then wait for whatever to explode when the timer gets down to five seconds and hold her hands.

10. WHO WOULD YOU KISS, MARRY AND KILL FROM THESE THREE CELEBRITIES: BEYONCE, AMANDLA STENBERG, BARACK OBAMA.
kiss - beyonce
marry - amandla
kill - obama sorry babe.

11. IF YOU COULD LEARN ANY LANGUAGE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
italian, french, fluent spanish, korean.

12. IS THERE A PLACE YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW? IF SO, WHAT IS IT? WHY WOULD YOU RATHER BE THERE?
i'm nice n comfy in my bed :).

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
don't have a specific one but i've got loads. going outside with friends, watching the OG disney channel, being with my parents more often, my sisters being nice to me, having various pets(we had a cat for one night, a turtle for a few months, a bunny.)

i'll make the 13 questions later. for now, goodnight my luvs.

#zuzaf