havin a cheeto party nd ur nOt invited !1!2!2!

so i told myself countless times that i wouldn't get annoyed over something as small as this but i'm annoyed.

so last friday i show up to school with a big ass bag of puffy cheetos. like party size. so i'm w one of my friends in the lunch line and we're walking and then all of her friends who are the popular kids were like "yooo zuzu lmao why you got that big bag for?" and shit like that ahaha. so i'm like lol and keep eating them.

and then they literally all crowd around and begin progressively steALING MY CHEETOHS and i wasn't gonna say no because even though i was legitimately planning on eating it by myself( i can shove two party bags of puffy cheetos up my nostril in less than 2.5 seconds don't underestimate or misinterpret me ), it would be rude because it's a big ass bag and i'm a nice ass person (with an even noicer ass ;]] )

but the IRRITATING PART was, remember "s". yes, all of a sudden we're buddy buddy when this girl wants my cheetos. like. come on now.

and then mad people that i don't even talk to and that don't talk to me began stealing my fuckin cheEtoS iM gOnNa pUkE !!

now i'm annoyed about it bc if i'm not offering you the cheetos then don't take them ??? like i know it's a party bag but if i wanted to have a cheeto party i would give you some ???

i know this happened on friday but everytime i tell myself not to be annoyed about something that blatantly annoys me, it will get to me, whether it be in a day or a month.

and why couldn't they at least ask ? i woulda said yes but stopped after a certain amount of people - irritating people - got them. selfish broke whores.

#zuzaf