ski trip part 1

so i'm in new hampshire (lincoln) right now for this ski trip. we were GOING to stay with this girl and her mom AND give them a ride but thankfully they decided not to come. but i'm in the same complex as my boys and girls group.

so yesterday we got authentic mexican food ;) burritos and nachos. i went over to my friends condo and we hung out and made smores over the oven lmaooo bla bla bla.

but this morning we got on the shuttle and just got off maybe ten minutes ago. and YO. sitting in front of me was this hellaa handsome guy. maybe in his late 30s, 40s or even about to be 50.

he looked like harrison ford and leonardo dicaprio and kiefer sutherland or something. he had the leo & haim eyes i was really crying & his nose was perfect. like i was just staring. and he's at the same little skiing place as me.

and then there were these 2 teenage boys and one of them looked like high class. both qts.

anyway, i've just put my snow boots on and i'm all layered up and everything. we're about to go skiing in like an hour, so i'm lit. i've never been skiing before and i'm excited to learn but i'm not that hype about the cold yall.

and then at the little desk where you sign there was this young employee named michael and michael has great cheekbones and a jawline too. and jet black hair and pale skin idekkkkkk.

there's mad white people here but it's ok lol !! anyway, i'll rant more later.

#zuzaf