drafts tag

( post drafts of your chapters OR drafts of books you never published if you want to participate in this tag !! i tag boston-5sos_fam mendessmuffin RosiedaYaoiFan5 luxhoerious and ALL of you )

STEAL ANY OF THESE IDEAS AND I SWEAR TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IT WILL GO DOWN. I DON'T FUCK WITH PEOPLE STEALING MY SHIT ( lol a little friendly announcement )

Could Have Been a Princess -
I wrote this sooo long ago that I lowkey forget what this is about, but basically they're living in a dystopian world. The first chapter is about a girl named Adelaide who is an "unjustified princess" ( because she's not married. ) Basically, they have pretty strict rules.

For example, music was "deleted" so there's no such thing anymore and the few people with access to it are harboring it illegally. There's this thing called the "Past World" which is supposed to be our modern world, and the government found it too destructive for new generations to live in so they abolished EVERYTHING and then yeah. Hard to explain.

Anyway, Adelaide was supposed to get married to one of her suitors and then meet a guy who was trying to break down the government which is what's causing all of them to live in a dystopian world. And they would've gone to prison and some sad shit was supposed to go down. I only ever wrote half of one chapter.

( should I release someday? )

Fashion Emergency -
This was the first Wattpad book I dead ass published and kept up w on this account& I started it in early 2014 and I stopped updating in early 2015.

Basically, it was about this girl named Claire Harrison who goes to live with her grandma in L.A. since her parents are a part of the military. Her grandma's super cool and she has two younger brothers and an older sister.

Claire is a fashion goddess with a beauty channel on Youtube and she meets a couple girls who are polar opposites from her and she gets influenced badly by them !! Yikes!

She also meets a boy named Luke and she gotta deal with that. Anyway I wrote some fuckin' crazyyyy assss shit in there like I'm pretty sure I dead ass got Claire and Luke drunk and they're like freshmen !1!1! I gotta chill w my writing y'all, it be getting wild.

But yeah I took this down because it was literally so embarrassing oomph and it showcased my fetus writing skills and I just ... no... plus I was working on my rant book at the time too.

( Probably won't republish , but if I ever get the opportunity to publish a book at this age, you bet it's gonna be that one because that one is the most age appropriate. )

Stain of Summer -
This was about literally a 12 year old boy living with his mother in like the middle of the woods. There was a girl his age that used to live next door with two older men ( one of them was her uncle I'm pretty sure ) and one day her and the two men jet off and left. The two men came back, but she didn't, not for years later. They reunite in the summer and the girl shows the boy how to feel himself a little better. ( as in, feelings )

Lighten Up -
This one's about a girl named Elle who's played by Zendaya AYE ! Basically she's not uptight, but she's a senior with a lot of things on her mind. She's on the soccer team, studying for the SATs and she has really good grades and she's popular and has a good reputation. She's having her 18th birthday party in France because that's where she's having her Senior Trip, and her friends are begging her to let loose. Not that she's uptight, she just has no time to party. She meets a cute Parisian boy along the way ( I might change it to Italy. )

Wrote literally not even half a chapter.

( should i release soon ? )

Boy Friends and Girlfriends -
This one was a Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles fanfiction. Basically they've both got their eye out for the same girl, Harry's a lot more talkative than shy Louis, and they lowkey turn against each other. I've never really seen this been done w boys except for when they physically fight for the girl which isn't what happens. I wanna give boys a little more depth than them being all brawn and no emotional state lmao.

Everything He Wanted -
A story about a black kid who wants to make music living in ( probably Miami or Atlanta ) in th 90s. He wants to rap about the things that count but his mom doesn't love the idea. He deals with racism, internal issues, gang violence and tries to get the girl of his dreams. The cast is sO DIVERSE IM DEAD and the main characters are Lucas Coly and Summerella :)))

Na Abu Abu -
A book of song lyrics I like that I deleted because what's the point lmao.

those are all my drafts and books i stopped writing/ didn't publish. I probably have eight more on other accounts I'm dead ass but those are just the ones on this account !!