i went to adele

so three days ago (9/14) i saw Adele and she was simply AMAZING words just cannot describe how wholesome this woman is. like she is just super cool and she had LEGITIMATE conversations with her fans who were at the pit or whatever you call it. like she is so funny and she invited these little girls and their parents onstage and it was just so cute and ughh she's amazing.

i don't really know songs from her new album but she mostly played songs that everyone knows and she played "chasing pavements" which i used to BOP to everyday yall like no lie. i got the tickets in the first place cos my mom's job gave 'em to her for free and yeah it went from there.

that day was just so amazing, her voice is INCREDIBLE and she had a bunch of people singing live and playing instruments too and she was just so fuccing amazing YALL. she did a tribute for Amy Winehouse's birthday (it looked a lil something like this) :

and y'all like she sang Set Fire to the Rain AND IT WAS RAINING ON HER LIKE FAKE RAIN AND YALL IT WAS LITTTT !!! SHE WAS SO AMAZING YOU GUYS I WAS SCREAMING THE SONG LMFAOOO

and y'all like she sang Set Fire to the Rain AND IT WAS RAINING ON HER LIKE FAKE RAIN AND YALL IT WAS LITTTT !!! SHE WAS SO AMAZING YOU GUYS I WAS SCREAMING THE SONG LMFAOOO. and then she played Someone Like You and left the stage. by the time she came back she started singing another song and I wanted to stay but my mom had me leave so we could beat the traffic and dat made me sad :-( BUT NOT THAT SAD BECAUSE SHE WAS AMAZING AND WE LITERALLY LEFT THE BUILDING TO ADELE'S VOICE ? YALL LMFAO you can't get better than that.

literally i think the next time i have a panic attack i'll just listen to the vids of Adele singing and i might calm down because i was so at peace at the concert i was singing and dancing like it was just a BOP yall it was a great time. and like the greatness did not dissipate after the concert cuz my mom and i drove home and my mom played Celine Dion in the car and i know this song cuz my mom LOVES Celine (it's the one that goes "if you ask me to i just might change my mind and let you in my life forever) YALL Celine's amazing too.

and my mom wanted to listen to the 1D CD we have (Made in the A.M.) because she likes their music and knows all the words to Fool's Gold but we couldn't find it so she blasted that Lana (Born to Die) and we sang along to Born to Die & Blue Jeans. we saw a coyote on the way home and we stayed in the driveway of our house just to finish listening to and singing along to Blue Jeans LMFAO y'all !!

and like i didn't get to hear Adele sing Rolling in the Deep 🙁 was highkey looking forward to that but it's all gucci doe because I FUCKING SAW ADELE ??? and i know she said she wasn't making any more music after this or something but i would def see her again for real 10/10 she was amazing like there is nothing overrated about her. she carried every note and belted through the entire show. NO RECORDING IN THE BACKGROUND JUST OTHER SINGERS. y'all can't even tell me she's overrated bye !

it was just SUCH a good day like i wrote it down in my 100 days of happiness part of my journal (which i may not share with y'all after all since it's real personal and it's about my journey to happiness which took so long to embark on) and it was probably the longest 100 Days of Happiness entry i've written. just such an amazing day i would go back so fast it was so nice.