WOWH

WHEN YOUR HOROSCOPE IS COMPLETELY ACCURATE. so i continued my talk with my friend and told her i'd been trying to distance myself from her and that that didn't mean we had a bad relationship. she said it did ( not surprised ) but those are her terms. i didn't hate her, we had good times together. but i didn't want to be around her.

by the way shoutout to holly for knowing what was happening me and scooping me out of the convo when it was getting awkward lmao mvp. go read her book btw her user is boston-5sos_fam okay okay

also my horoscope is VERY accurate because i thought that cutting out toxic people would be the best choice but then it makes you feel bad for cutting them out of the picture and letting them know ?? idk ... but i know i'm going to have a better life without drama coming from her.

this is my horoscope ( i'm a libra, october 9. what's ur sign every1 )

anyyywayyy also yesterday when i was in that same friend's homeroom, ant came in

anyyywayyy also yesterday when i was in that same friend's homeroom, ant came in. ant's the guy i don't talk to anymore that used to be my best friend. anyway, he walks in cuz he's in the same homeroom.

WHY.
DID. HE DO THIS IM SHITTING MY PANTS.

anyway he sees us talking and deadass stops in his tracks, looks me in the eye and then his eye scans up and down like a printer lmaooo. like when you're surveying someone and you look them up and down but not exactly judging ?? idk.

he does that sometimes like when we pass each other in the halls that awkward eye contact bc my friends always say hi to him. like once him and one of his friends were talking to each other and the convo looked mad serious and then the girl asked a question and they both looked DEAD at me. like .. ?? que paso ...

and my friend named say said that the girl was probably asking him if i liked him or whatever 😅

buuh yeah i bought these nasty ass powdered donuts 😪 & some candy cornn from th corner store w my friends and tomorrow BITCH we goin all out with the food AHA. also we might go to popeyes next week who knows !!

#zuzaf